Flat Rate Tickets - HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE NO REFUND

1.2

The customer service is HORRIBLE. The so called "manager" Ari told me that he was the only person in the office and wouldnt allow me to speak with a manager after he stated that my refund hadn't been completely processed.

I had already waited for 7-10 business days for it to be processed but according to him there was a computer error.As I understand that technology glitches, I feel that he could have had empathy for my situation but instead only stated that there was nothing that could be done besides a recredit. It was ultimately his poor service that put distaste for the company in my spirit. He told me he had the right to hang up on me and stated that he could argue with me about my hard earned money that the company has stolen from me at this point.

I feel I am getting the run around and i do not appreciate it. I will never buy from this company again in my life and i hope you don't either.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 28.

DO NOT USE FLAT RATE TICKETS! $561.00 "service fees"

Do not use FLAT RATE TICKETS. They charged me a $561.00 "service fee" in addition to the concert ticket fee, which was more than advertised - surprise!) and a shipping charge ($561.00 doesn't cover a shipping charge)?

This $561.00 is described as an internet fee? What reputable company charges over $500 to use a website to buy 2 tickets - and truly I did not see an internet service fee until I received their invoice the next day. Their phone number doesn't work - please try calling it (866) 999-2323. When you do find a working number, their staff has no problem charging their customers over $500 for an internet service fee and are in no way interested in helping you.

Oh, and by the way, I still have not received the tickets! STUBHUB has tickets in a better location for less money and no $561.00 "service fee." Save yourself almost $1,000.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flat Rate Tickets Concert Ticket.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 03, 2017.

Flat Rate Tickets Acdc Ticket Review from Florence, South Carolina

The ACDC concert scheduled for Greensboro,NC has been cancelled and supposedly going to be rescheduled at a later date and FLAT RATE tickets has yet mailed me my tickets which were to be mailed by March 20, 2016. I purchased the tickets in December 2015.

According to everything I've been reading on the ACDC sites we have the option for a full refund and that's not the case .. This is total ***!! I'm pissed because 600.00 for tickets isn't cheap!

There's going to be lawsuit... !

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 22, 2016.

Comments

DO NOT USE FLAT RATE TICKETS! THEY CHARGED ME A $561.00 "SERVICE FEE" IN ADDITION TO A GROSSLY INFLATED FEE FOR 2 CONCERT TICKETS AND ON TOP OF THAT THEY ALSO CHARGED A SHIPPING FEE (AS IF $561.00 IS NOT ENOUGH TO "PROCESS" 2 CONCERT TICKETS).

I HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH THIS COMPANY FOR 4 MONTHS. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND STILL HAVE NOT EVEN RECEIVED TICKETS. THERE PHONE NUMBER DOESN'T WORK - PLEASE TRY CALLING IT (866) 999-2323.

STUBHUB TICKETS IN A BETTER LOCATION WITHOUT A $561.00 "SERVICE FEE". BETTER TICKETS FOR $1,000 LESS!!!

BEWARE!!!! Do not ever use FLAT RATE TICKETS!

If you want to see a concert or event I suggest using somebody else. You will be scammed!

I've called them and I've sent them multiple emails and to no avail I am still without tickets or refund on March 29, 2016. Nobody from the company will return my call and the guy I spoke with once told me that they didn't have the tickets to send me.

I think this is totally unacceptable. It's theft and fraud.